Somerset Family Medicine & Immigration Medical Exam I-693
USCIS approved Civil Surgeon
We will see the entire family in the same large room. A relaxing experience.
Affordable/Easy/Friendly/Convenient, I-693 medical exam for the Entire Family completed accurately and fast, open 6 days a week
BOOK ONLINE BY VISITING:
www.drjaddou.com or call the numbers at the bottom or top of the screen.
- Our two offices (Troy and Sterling Heights) have been completing
I-693 forms for many years and we have a very high success rate.
-Due to our reputation and 2 central locations, we are one of the busiest medical immigration offices in Michigan.
- We have done thousands of these applications. We get many referrals from immigration lawyers, USCIS main website, former immigration patients, the Detroit Red Wings, Ford, GM (General Motors), Chrysler, TATA many IT companies and many other companies that hire international professionals. Also, people drive to us as far as 5 hours.
-Before the envelope is sealed, the application is reviewed by several members of the immigration medical team to ensure accuracy.
Convenient Appointments, Open 6 days a week, same day or next day appointment available, sealed envelope ready in one week or less. You can do your bloodwork ahead of time. If blood is normal, we can get you the sealed envelope the same day you come for your appointment, provided that the blood results are back and are normal. So do the blood test early.
Book online: www.drjaddou.com or call # at the bottom or top of the screen
Affordable for the Entire Family, Can Use HSA Card (Health Saving Account), Credit Card or Cash. For lab, blood and urine test it is done at Beaumont Lab and you can use your insurance
Price for Adults and Children:
$175 per person
We take Cash, Credit/Debit card, or health savings account (HSA), no checks.
• Medical insurance does not cover the immigration medical exam and it is not allowed to be accepted by any USCIS civil surgeon. However, you can use insurance for the lab tests.
• Expired I-693/Getting new date/filling new I-693 form with COVID vaccine in the form: We will renew your sealed expired envelope. You can bring the old copy with you, and we can use the old immunization and possibly old blood and urine test. The cost for this renewal is $175. Also if the sealed envelope is open and needs to be resealed for any reason the cost is $175. If in the future your envelope is lost, then bring us the copy we gave you and we can give you a new sealed envelope after you fill the form. Again it will be $175 per person.
•Immunizations are extra: • If you need an immunization, there will be an additional charge. we will not bill your insurance. You will need to pay for them. We have all immunizations in our office (Except COVID).
(no administration fee included),(no administration fee included),-Majority of adults need 4-6 shots:
1- Tdap: $115+$35 administration fee =$150
2- Hepatitis B: $140+$35 administration fee =$175
3- MMR= $140+$35 administration fee=$175
4- Flu shot during flu season, 6 months and older, October-March=$50
5- Possible Varicella $175
6- COVID vaccine
As of October 1st, 2021, a COVID-19 shot is required for 12 years and older by USCIS, and must be fully vaccinated.
Recently we were informed by USCIS that Hepatitis B is also required for 59 years and younger)
-Elderly individuals (65 years and older) and children 18 years and older require different kinds of shots.
For Children, the shot record (must be in the MCIR Michigan immunization registry), which we can convert. All this can be explained during your visit. No need to worry about it.
- If you are pregnant, we cannot give you MMR and varicella. If you are not sure we can do a pregnancy test.
• Blood & Urine Test Done at a Beaumont Laboratory near our office.
-They will send the results to our office after several days. The laboratory for immigration is open Monday-Friday.
-You can use your insurance for blood and urine tests, if it does not get covered then the lab will bill you.
-If you do not have insurance: Per Beaumont lab, the Price estimate for all three tests is $120
14yrs and younger, Quantiferon TB test is $47(no administration fee included).
Former I-693 applicants Google 5-star reviews:
I and my husband went there for I693 and their website is so clear. Took the lab sheet from their Website and got medicals done before visiting doctor . This saved so much time and days in the process. MP
1. Appointments are easy as they have two locations.
2. Front desk, doctors,s and Nurses are very friendly.
3. Excellent knowledge of how to process the USCIS documents. S.C.
I got my Medical done for Immigration at SFM. It was a pleasant experience. Extremely professional staff, Communication via email or phone was done properly and on time. The website provides accurate information. SK
Got my medicals done for immigration and had no issues after in my GC process. The Somerset Family Medicine staff and USCIS civil surgeon, Dr. Neil Jaddou are very helpful. BN
I took my wife here for her form I-693 renewal. This was the second time I’d been there. Both times there were COVID procedures to follow. The first time was pretty crowded. Perhaps it was because of the number of filers. The staff was pretty helpful and understanding. The visit was simpler than I initially thought it would be. There weren’t many people and there was not a long wait at all. It took less than a half-hour to fill out forms, check with the physician, and pay our total. FS
Very Good, I have done USCIS Medical exam from this office, same day service, staff was good, they quite understood, overall good experience JK
Dr. Jaddou and his staffs are amazing. I am a returning client and they maintain their standards. They know the details when it comes to immigration health checks and above all the paperwork that is associated with it. P.
The doctor's treatment was very good, despite the fact that we did not speak English, he had a good understanding in all his treatment, he was excellent. Y.Y.