Somerset Family Medicine & Immigration Medical Exam I-693
USCIS approved Civil Surgeon
We will see the entire family in the same large room. A relaxing experience
As of October 1st, 2021 USCIS now require COVID 19 vaccine FOR ALL 12 YEARS AND OLDER to complete the I-693 medical exam form
Please fill the forms on this website (9/13/21 version, writen on left lower corner of the form)
Affordable/Easy/Friendly/Convenient, I-693 medical exam for the Entire Family completed accurately and fast, open 6 days a week
BOOK ONLINE BY VISITING:
www.drjaddou.com or call the numbers at the bottom or top of the screen.
- Our two offices (Troy and Sterling Heights) have been completing
I-693 forms for many years and we have a very high success rate.
-Due to our central locations, we are one of the busiest medical immigration offices in Michigan.
- We have done thousands of these applications. We get many referrals from immigration lawyers, USCIS main website, former immigration patients, the Detroit Red Wings, Ford, GM (General Motors), Chrysler, TATA and many other companies that hire international professionals. Also, people drive to us as far as 3 hours.
-Before the envelope is sealed, the application is reviewed by several members of the immigration medical team to ensure accuracy.
Convenient Appointments, Open 6 days a week, same day or next day appointment available, sealed envelope ready in one week or less. You can do your bloodwork ahead of time.
Book online: www.drjaddou.com or call # at the bottom or top of the screen
Affordable for the Entire Family, Can Use HSA Card (Health Saving Account), Credit Card or Cash. For lab for blood and urine test it is done at Beaumont Lab and you can use your insurance
Price for Adults and Children:
• Monday through Fridays: $175 per person
We take Cash, Credit/Debit card, or health savings account (HSA), no checks.
Saturdays: $200 a person.
• Medical insurance does not cover the immigration medical exam and it is not allowed to be accepted by any USCIS civil surgeon. However, you can use insurance for the lab tests.
• Expired I-693/Getting new date/filling new I-693 form with COVID vaccine in the form: We will renew your sealed expired envelope. You can bring the old copy with you, and we can use the old immunization and possibly old blood and urine test. The cost for this renewal is $175. Also if the sealed enveloped is open and needs to be resealed for any reason the cost is $175
•Immunizations are extra: • If you need an immunization, there will be an additional charge. we will not bill your insurance. You will need to pay for them. We have all immunizations in our office.
-Majority of adults need 3-5 shots:
1- Tdap: $115+$35 administration fee =$150
2- MMR= $140+$35 administration fee=$175
3- Flu shot during flu season, 6 months and older, October-March=$50
4- Possible Varicella $175
5- COVID vaccine
As of October 1st, 2021, COVID 19 shot is required for 12 years and older by USCIS and must be fully vaccinated.
-Elderly individuals (over 65) and children under 18 years old require different kinds of shots.
- If you are pregnant, we cannot give you MMR and varicella. If you are not sure we can do a pregnancy test.
• Blood & Urine Test Done at a Beaumont Lab near our office.
-They will send the results to our office after several days. You can sign in to mybeaumontchart by giving your email to the lab when you go to the lab. You can do the blood test even before you see us. The forms are on our form icon on our website.
-You can use your insurance for blood and urine test.
-If you do not have insurance: The lab will bill you. Cost of lab, you will need to discuss with the lab.